documentation for libhttpunit-java
Documentation for HttpUnit which is an automated web site testing toolkit.
This package includes a small manual, the javadoc API, a tutorial and examples.
The upstream tarball has been modified as follows, to comply with DFSG:
* All .jar files in jars directory has been removed to comply with DFSG,
as its source is not included in this package.
* The supplied httpunit.jar has also been deleted to prevent confusion.
* The doc/tutorial/*.zip files and doc/api directories have also been deleted,
as these are regenerated during the buil
<head><title>httpunit 1.7 release notes</title></head>
<h1>HttpUnit release notes</h1>
<li>The "accept-charset" attribute for forms is ignored; the page content character set is used to encode any response.
This behavior matches that currently used by IE and Navigator.</li>
<li>Defining a form parameter with the same name or ID as a JavaS
httpunit (1.7+dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Added libservlet2.4-java runtime dependency
-- Gabriele Giacone <email@example.com> Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:47:48 +0100
httpunit (1.7+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gabriele Giacone ]
* Added Maven support.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4. No changes neeeded.
* Changed source format to 3.0, removed dpatch dependency.
* Replaced cdbs
Browse inside libhttpunit-java-doc_1.7+dfsg-4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com