Java library for the SSH protocol - documentation and examples
J2SSH is an object-orientated Java library implementation of the SSH
version 2 protocol. It provides a rich, powerful, and extensible SSH
API that enables developers to gain access to SSH servers and to
develop entire SSH client/server frameworks. The API library provides
a fully-featured SSH2 implementation specifically designed for
cross-platform development. Higher level components, representing
both the standard SSH client and SSH servers, are provided which
implement the protocol specification for user sessions and port
forwarding. The specification currently supports public key and
password authentication and a full implementation of the SFTP
This package includes the API documentation as well as some examples
for the j2ssh library.
libj2ssh-java (0.2.9-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Switch to debhelper level 7.
* Remove Java runtime from Depends.
* Update Standards-Version: 3.9.2.
* Improve short Description.
-- Torsten Werner <email@example.com> Sun, 25 Sep 2011 22:29:10 +0200
libj2ssh-java (0.2.9-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Team Upload
[ Kumar Appaiah ]
+ Change XS-Vc
* com/sshtools/j2ssh/io/ByteArrayWriter.java (sahu)
- UFT-8 patch
* applied patch number 
- possible deadlock in transport lock handling
* made source compilable with Java 5 (sahu)
- enum -> en
- changed getState() -> getStartStopState() [SessionChannelServer.java]
* cosmetic refactoring (sahu)
- removed calls to deprecated methods
- example: h
Lee David Painter
Sascha Hunold <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Varun Hiremath <email@example.com> on
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 21:21:31
Browse inside libj2ssh-java-doc_0.2.9-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com