JSON library for Ruby (documentation)
Ruby, allowing the developer to easily convert data between Ruby and JSON. You
can think of it as a low fat alternative to XML, if you want to store data to
disk or transmit it over a network rather than use a verbose markup language.
This is the documentation package, with upstream documentation as well as
Just type into the command line as root:
# ruby install.rb
Testing and Examples
To run the tests type:
$ ruby -I lib tests/runner.rb
To get an idea how this library is used also look at the tests (until I have
time to better document it.)
Florian Frank <email@example.com>
GNU General Public License (GPL)
libjson-ruby (0.4.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release
* Changed edit-json section to "devel"
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.7.2 (no changes required)
-- Esteban Manchado Velázquez <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 21 Oct 2006 21:27:43 +0100
libjson-ruby (0.4.1-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version
* Add watch file
* Changed Section to "libs" for every package except
* Fixed a bug in handling solidi (/-characters), that was reported by
Kevin Gilpin <email@example.com>.
* Fixed a bug concerning escaping with backslashes. Thanks for the report go
to Florian Munz <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Initial Rubyforge Version
This package was debianized by Esteban Manchado Vel�zquez <email@example.com> on
Fri Nov 11 16:31:33 W
Browse inside libjson-ruby-doc_0.4.2-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com