Framework for developing and using mock objects
Mock Objects is a test-first driven framework for building
generic software and/or unit testing frameworks. It supports:
* A methodology for developing and using mock objects.
* A core mock object framework. This is a library of code that
supports the implementation of mock objects, based around a
set of expectation classes for values and collections. There are
also various other classes to make mock objects easier to write
or to use.
* A default set of mock implementations for the standard Java
platform APIs. We have made a start on packages such as servlets, sql,
This package includes the mock objects javadocs.
mockobjects (0.09-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Add patches/AssertMo.diff to fix FTBFS (Closes: #458696)
* Add myself to Uploaders
* Bump up Standards-Version to 3.7.3
-- Varun Hiremath <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 13 Jan 2008 00:24:42 +0530
mockobjects (0.09-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Take over the package. (Closes: #270531, #453021)
* Switch to java-gcj-compat-dev and move package to mai
Browse inside libmockobjects-java-doc_0.09-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com