NIfTI library API documentation
Niftilib is a set of i/o libraries for reading and writing files in the
NIfTI-1 data format. NIfTI-1 is a binary file format for storing medical
image data, e.g. magnetic resonance image (MRI) and functional MRI (fMRI)
This package provides the library API reference documentation.
nifticlib (0.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release. This release mostly changes the copyright statements
of fsliolib source code files to explicitely mention that they were
previously part of FSL, but are now placed into the public domain.
* Debian patches merged with upstream.
-- Michael Hanke <email@example.com> Wed, 6 Sep 2006 21:47:35 +0200
Updates to the niftilb C package
Updates in version 0.3 April 12, 2006
- added const in appropriate function parameter locations
- shortened all string constants below 509 character limit
- added nifti_is_complete_filename()
- made minor memory fixes
- fixed error in QSTR() definition
- use nifti_set_filenames() in nifti_convert_nhdr2nim()
- added new tests in Testi
This package was debianized by Michael Hanke <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:59:00 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://niftilib.sourceforge.net/
nifticlib was written by the NIfTI Data Format Working Group (DFWG,
http://nifti.nimh.nih.gov/). The NIFTI DFWG disclaims all
copyright in nifticlib and places it in the public domain.
The ANALYZE 7.5 file header (fsliolib/dbh.h) is
Browse inside libnifti-doc_0.4-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com