ORSA framework library documentation
Orbit Reconstruction, Simulation and Analysis (ORSA) is a framework
for Celestial Mechanics investigations. The main goals of the project
are the implementation of state of the art orbit integration
algorithms, with concerns on accuracy and performance, and the
development of a number of analysis tools.
This package contains the API documentation for the ORSA library.
orsa (0.7.0-15) unstable; urgency=low
* Switched to source format "3.0 (quilt)":
- Transferred all changes to the upstream source code into patches in
debian/patches/ and added an appropriate debian/README.source.
- Do not use uu(en|de)code for debian/examples/chaotic_system.orsa.
- Replaced the build dependency on "libreadline5-dev | libreadline-dev"
- use QSettings, QToolTips and QWhatsThis;
- use GiNaC to allow user defined functions, i.e. for custom interactions, custom generation of objects and for interactive analysis tools;
- better organization of tutorials and test programs;
- OpenGL: tracks: implement both absolute and rotating versions;
- info constellations + plotting: see pp3 package; (constellations catalog: ftp://cdsa
ORSA was originally written by Pasquale Tricarico.
Many people contribute to this project. Any omission to this list is accidental.
ORSA would not be what it is today without the invaluable help of these people:
Alberto Vecchiato (testing)
Alex Szabo (debugging)
Andreas Pour (distribution packages)
Antonio Ceseracciu (programming discussions)
David J Cozatt (debugging, dis
Browse inside liborsa-doc_0.7.0-15_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com