audio meta-data library - API documentation
TagLib is a library for reading and editing the meta-data of several popular
audio formats. Currently it supports both ID3v1 and ID3v2 for MP3 files, Ogg
Vorbis comments and ID3 tags and Vorbis comments in FLAC, MPC, Speex, WavPack
TrueAudio, WAV, AIFF, MP4 and ASF files.
This is the documentation package which contains API documentation for the
TagLib Audio Meta-Data Library.
taglib (1.8-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upsteam release. (Closes: #687374)
* Adapt multiarch.diff patch to upstream changes.
* Drop backport_id3v2_null_pointer.diff patch, merged upstream.
* Adapt rusxmms patch to upstream changes.
* Update symbol files. All removed symbols were either private or optional.
* Update install files: new headers added to libtag1-dev.
* Update deb
Debianized by Christopher L Cheney <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2004-01-25
New co-maintainer Adeodato Simó <email@example.com> 2005-09-15
New co-maintainer Modestas Vainius <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2008-05-11
It was downloaded from:
Scott Wheeler <email@example.com>
Lukas Lalinsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Ismael Orenstein <email@example.com>
Browse inside libtag1-doc_1.8-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com