The Multiboot specification (dummy package)
This is a dummy transitional package to handle upgrades. It can be
grub (0.97-44) unstable; urgency=low
Versions of the kernel Linux newer than 2.6.23, like the ones included in
Debian Lenny, are known to differ slightly in their binary format, in a way
that very old versions of GRUB are unable to boot.
If you're upgrading GRUB in a system that was installed before Debian Etch,
and you have never manually updated your GRUB install, it is possible that
grub (0.97-64) unstable; urgency=low
* Exit silently from zz-update-grub kernel hook if update-grub does not
exist (e.g. if grub has been removed but not purged; closes: #606377).
-- Colin Watson <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 08 Dec 2010 21:08:19 +0000
grub (0.97-63) unstable; urgency=low
* Make /etc/kernel/postrm.d/zz-update-grub a real file rather than a
symlink (closes: #592105).
2009-07-02 Pavel Roskin <email@example.com>
* docs/boot.S: Fix missing newline at the end.
* docs/boot.S.texi: Regenerate.
2008-09-03 Felix Zielcke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Based on patch from Ville Skytt� <email@example.com>
* docs/multiboot.texi: Fix some spelling.
* docs/internals.texi: Likewise.
* docs/grub.texi: Likewise.
2008-05-20 Robert Millan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was re-debianized by Jason Thomas <email@example.com> on
Mon, 28 May 2001 14:29:03 +1000
Browse inside multiboot-doc_0.97-64_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com