Python module to easily build and dissect network protocols
This package contains the documentation for Impacket.
This file is an extract from the the online documentation at
What is Impacket?
Impacket is a collection of Python classes for working with network
protocols. Impacket is mostly focused on providing low-level
programmatic access to the packets, however some protocols (for
instance NMB and SMB) are implemented in a higher level as a
impacket (0.9.6.0-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Arnaud Fontaine ]
* New email address.
* Remove useless debian/control.in.
+ Update Standards-Version to 3.7.3. No changes needed.
+ Add package license.
[ Piotr Ożarowski ]
+ Added Vcs-Svn, Vcs-Browser and Homepage fields.
[ Jan Michael Alonzo ]
* Fix watch file
* impacket/ImpactPacket.py: applied patch to fix bug when parsing ARP packets.
* impacket/ImpactPacket.py: fixed byte ordering bug when using IP_HDRINCL in BSD systems (patch supplied by firstname.lastname@example.org).
* impacket/ImpactDecoder.py: fixed a bug when processing ICMP unreachables.
* impacket/ImpactPacket.py: fixed bu
This package was debianized by Arnaud Fontaine <email@example.com> on
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 15:51:41 +0200
Browse inside python-impacket-doc_0.9.6.0-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com