Documentation for Python bindings for the C++ computer vision library
Vision with Generic Algorithms (VIGRA) is a computer vision library
that puts its main emphasis on flexible algorithms, because
algorithms represent the principle know-how of this field. The
library was consequently built using generic programming as
introduced by Stepanov and Musser and exemplified in the C++ Standard
Template Library. By writing a few adapters (image iterators and
accessors) you can use VIGRA's algorithms on top of your data
structures, within your environment.
This package contains documentation for Python bindings for the VIGRA library.
libvigraimpex (1.7.0+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
VIGRA 1.7.0 introduces two backwards incompatible changes:
* Angle convention was modified from counter-clockwise to clockwise.
* symmetricEigensystem() sorts eigenvalues by decreasing value (was:
decreasing absolute values).
Moreover, vigraconfig script is no longer provided.
-- Jakub Wilk <email@example.com> Wed, 16 Jun 2010 01
libvigraimpex (1.7.0+dfsg-7) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump all versions in the symbols file to 1.7.0.
* Make python-vigra-doc recommend libvigraimpex-doc.
* Make libvigraimpex-doc suggest python-vigra-doc.
* Fix documentation generation with Doxygen 1.7.
* Fix hyperlinks from the C++ library documentation to python-vigra
documentation (closes: #590069) and the other way round (closes
* Ullrich Köthe originated and wrote the library.
* Mikhail Amchislavsky (firstname.lastname@example.org) contributed code to
read and write PNM files.
* Hans Meine (email@example.com) contributed interface code for
the FFTW Fourier transform library, the ImageArray class and the
Gabor filter code. He also collaborated in the implementation of
Browse inside python-vigra-doc_1.7.0+dfsg-7_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com