qprint quoted-printable encoder/decoder (documentation)
Qprint is a command-line program that can encode or decode files from/to
quoted-printable encoding (RFC1521). It can work with both text and binary
This package contains documentation for quoted-printable encoding and qprint
program in PDF format and html version of qprint manual page.
qprint (1.0.dfsg.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/README.source added.
* Added source lintian override file.
* Fixed debian/rules:clean (rm -f config.log), closes lintian warning.
-- Eugene V. Lyubimkin <email@example.com> Sun, 30 Nov 2008 23:50:06 +0200
qprint (1.0.dfsg.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Re-added unneeded, but DFSG-free files to upstream tarball.
This package was debianized by Eugene V. Lyubimkin <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 22 Nov 2008 01:12:49 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://www.fourmilab.ch/webtools/qprint/
John Walker (http://www.fourmilab.ch/)
This package builds from repackaged tar.gz.
Files that were removed:
- rfc1251.*, that contain portions of RFC1251 under non-DFSG
Browse inside qprint-doc_1.0.dfsg.2-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com