Java programming game based on battle tanks (documentation)
Robocode is a Java programming game where the goal is to develop a robot
battle tank to battle against other tanks. The robot battles are running in
real-time and on-screen. The motto of Robocode is: Build the best, destroy
This package contains Javadoc HTML documentation.
robocode (1.6.2+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Update debian/watch regex. Thanks to Rafal Krypa <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
- Add all context to diffs as quilt format does not permit any fuzz.
* Depend on default-jdk-doc instead of classpath-doc and update patches and
links to match. (Closes
= Bugfixes =
* Bug  Robot name was missing when replaying XML record.
* Bug  Junior Robot turnAheadRight() bug. When a JuniorRobot was calling turnAheadRight(), turnAheadLeft(), turnBackRight(), or turnBackLeft() - the following exception occurred causing the robot to be terminated: java.lang.ClassCastException: robocode.peer.pro
This package was debianized by Chris Lamb <email@example.com> on
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:33:32 +0000.
It was downloaded from <http://robocode.sf.net/>.
Matthew A. Nelson and Robocode contributors.
Copyright © 2001, 2007 Matthew A. Nelson and Robocode contributors
Copyright © 2003, 2007 Albert Perez and RoboRumble contributors
Common Public License Ve
Browse inside robocode-doc_1.6.2+dfsg-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com