Transitional package for scrollkeeper
This dummy package is designed to facilitate upgrades for systems with
scrollkeeper installed. It will bring its replacement, named rarian,
You can safely remove this package.
Rarian is distributed under the GPL v2.0 (or later) license. Please see the
COPYING file for full details.
In addition, this package contains source code from the tinyxml project
(www.sourceforge.net/projects/tinyxml). These files can be found in
the util directory and have names beginning with "tiny". For their license
terms, please refer to the indivual files.
* Ensure directories exist before reading them - bug #15755
* Close files and clean up behind us - bug #15654
* Fix potential crash when no info page exists - bug #15274 (Saleem Abdulrasool)
* Remove longopts to make non-linux work properly - bug #11839
- These options should be unused in normal operation
* If $USERNAME isn't set (MacOS), use a default name -
rarian (0.8.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to 3.0 source format.
* 03_language.patch: new patch. Make librarian obey to LC_MESSAGES.
* Fix a spelling error in description.
-- Josselin Mouette <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 04 Jul 2010 17:26:38 +0200
rarian (0.8.1-4.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Clean-up old scrollkeeper's XML catalog so that
== 0.8.1 ==
2008-09-01 Don Scorgie <Don@Scorgie.org>
A list of tasks that need doing in and around Rarian
Now, on to stuff that needs doing within Raria
This package was debianized by Daniel Holbach <email@example.com> on
Sun, 6 May 2007 16:29:
Browse inside scrollkeeper_0.8.1-5_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com