THE Reference Manual
THE was originally written to be used by people already familiar with the
VM/CMS System Product Editor XEDIT and KEDIT from Mansfield Software. For
this reason, THE Reference Manual provides limited information on using THE,
and concentrates more on reference material, such as command syntax and
the (3.3~b4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Built against libregina3, updated build dependencies (closes: #571374).
* Fixed lintian errors.
* Added a debian/watch file.
* Upgraded to Standards-Version: 3.8.3.
* Switch to 3.0 (quilt) source package format.
* New upstream version (closes: #68434, #231175, #499551).
* Changed email address in control file to <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
-- Alen Zekulic
Version 3.3B4 ???????????
--- Bug fixes:
o SET TRAILING now works as advertised.
o Fix for bug 2676591: EXTRACT CTLCHAR X will now return correct details
o Fix for bug 2929608: SHOWKEY prompt clobbered with CMDLINE TOP
o Fixed crash when HOME environment variable is too long
--- Changed commands or behaviour:
o Default mapping for mouse buttons that used to be mapped to
This is the Debian GNU/Linux prepackaged version of The Hessling Editor.
This package was assembled by Alen Zekulic <email@example.com> from sources
THE - The Hessling Editor. A text editor similar to VM/CMS xedit.
Copyright (C) 1991-2010 Mark Hessling
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Gene
Browse inside the-doc_3.3~b4-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com