Tokyo Tyrant documentation
Tokyo Tyrant is a network interface to the DBM Tokyo Cabinet. You might bother
in the case where multiple processes share the same database or where remote
processes access the database. Thus, Tokyo Tyrant is provided for concurrent
and remote connections to Tokyo Cabinet.
This is the documentation for Tokyo Tyrant.
tokyotyrant (1.1.40-4.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Add patch to add all libraries needed to linker commandline.
Patch by Andreas Moog. (LP: #756048) (Closes: #615787)
* Fix FTBFS since start-stop-daemon resides under /sbin, and this path isn't
included in the standard path when building as non-root. This needs to
update the patch 003-run-service-make-chec
2010-01-01 Mikio Hirabayashi <email@example.com>
* ttserver.c (proc): a bug related to initialization of the skeleton was fixed.
* tculog.c (tculogadbaddint, tculogadbadddouble): efficiency of zero was improved.
* tcrmgr.c (runput, procput): addint and adddouble were added.
- Release: 1.1.40
2009-12-07 Mikio Hirabayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* ttutil.c (ttservstart): error handler for
This package was debianized by Örjan Persson <email@example.com> on
Wed, 06 Jan 2010 18:42:42 +0100.
It was downloaded from http://1978th.net/tokyotyrant/
Mikio Hirabayashi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright (C) 2007-2010 Mikio Hirabayashi
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser
Browse inside tokyotyrant-doc_1.1.40-4.1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com