Documentation for xgridfit
Xgridfit is a simple program that implements an XML-based language
for gridfitting, or "hinting," TrueType fonts.
xgridfit (2.2a-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
- added Build-Depends on python and python-support;
- added 'XS-Python-Version: >= 2.6' field;
- bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4. No changes required.
* debian/patches: added the patch 002_fix_makefile_clean.diff for
removing python/build directory.
-- Kęstutis Biliūnas <email@example.com
2010-03-30 Peter Baker <peter@peter-laptop>
* Makefile: added --root option to setup.py install
* xgridfit-python.xsl, xgflib.py: restored functionality of -S
option in Python mode.
* xgflib.py: fixed bug that caused script to crash when numerical
options were used.
* *.html: Updates various docs to reflect changes in 2.2.
2010-03-28 Peter Baker <peter@wilfrid>
* ttx2xgf, xgfconfi
This package was debianized by Kęstutis Biliūnas <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 07 Jul 2007 20:54:37 +0300.
This package is maintained by Debian Fonts Task Force
It was downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/xgridfit
Upstream Author: Peter Baker <email@example.com>
Copyright: © 2006-2010 Peter Baker
This program is free
Browse inside xgridfit-doc_2.2a-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com