Documentation for xgridfit
Xgridfit is a simple program that implements an XML-based language
for gridfitting, or "hinting," TrueType fonts.
xgridfit (2.2a-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Sven Hoexter ]
* Team upload.
* Add debian/patches/usr_local.diff to remove the 'local' part hard coded
in python/xgflib.py. (Closes: #625587)
Thanks to Sven Hoexter for the patch.
-- Christian Perrier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 27 May 2011 16:17:19 +0200
xgridfit (2.2a-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
2010-03-30 Peter Baker <peter@peter-laptop>
* Makefile: added --root option to setup.py install
* xgridfit-python.xsl, xgflib.py: restored functionality of -S
option in Python mode.
* xgflib.py: fixed bug that caused script to crash when numerical
options were used.
* *.html: Updates various docs to reflect changes in 2.2.
2010-03-28 Peter Baker <peter@wilfrid>
* ttx2xgf, xgfconfi
This package was debianized by Kęstutis Biliūnas <email@example.com> on
Sat, 07 Jul 2007 20:54:37 +0300.
This package is maintained by Debian Fonts Task Force
It was downloaded from http://sourceforge.net/projects/xgridfit
Upstream Author: Peter Baker <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Copyright: Copyright 2006 Peter Baker
This program is fr
Browse inside xgridfit-doc_2.2a-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com