Documentation for YATE
YATE is a telephony engine aimed at creating a telephony server that
performs well enough to deal with PBX requirements and also flexible
enough for complex Gateway and IVR solutions.
This package provides documentation for YATE.
YATE - Yet Another Telephony Engine
The YATE project aims to be a fully featured software PBX.
It was created to alow developers and users to have more functionality and
scalability. To reach this goal YATE is built from two kinds of components:
1. The main engine - telengine.
2. Modules - routing modules
yate (2.2.0-1~dfsg-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Replace build-dependency on python2.5 with python. Closes: #596317.
-- Matthias Klose <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sun, 12 Sep 2010 11:36:35 +0200
yate (2.2.0-1~dfsg-1) unstable; urgency=low
[ Tzafrir Cohen ]
* New upstream release. lib name is now libyate2.2.0 .
* Add myself as uploader.
* Remove debian/tmp/ from inst
Mon Aug 27 2007 Paul Chitescu <email@example.com>
- Released version 1.3.0
- The GTK2 client now properly handles combobox operations
- Added heartbeatdrop and registeredonly settings for H.323 gatekeeper
Mon Aug 27 2007 Ioana Stanciu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Populate the callto combo if we succeed to start a new call
Sat Aug 25 2007 Paul Chitescu <email@example.com>
- Ignore SIP provisional message
This package was debianized by Kilian Krause <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:41:25 +0100.
Browse inside yate-doc_2.2.0-1~dfsg-1.1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com