Fonts with the same metrics as Times, Arial and Courier
A set of serif, sans-serif and monospaced fonts from Red Hat with
exactly the same metrics as the (non-free) Microsoft Times, Arial
and Courier fonts, which implies those fonts can serve as a drop-in
replacement. The font family is named Liberation.
fonts-liberation (1.07.2-6) unstable; urgency=low
* The fonts-liberation packages must not "Provides: ttf-liberation"
without actually providing the expected files (Closes: #689575).
-- Fabian Greffrath <firstname.lastname@example.org> Thu, 01 Nov 2012 21:47:01 +0100
fonts-liberation (1.07.2-5) unstable; urgency=medium
* bug-799384.patch actually also reverts bug-714191.patch
* Thu Feb 09 2012 Pravin Satpute <email@example.com> 1.07.2
- removed hint instruction from LiberationMono-Italic cent sing, rhbz #753572
- adeed U+0472, U+0473 in Sans and SansNarrow, rhbz #751566
- added cyrillic italics for U+043F, rhbz #708330
* Wed Sep 21 2011 Pravin Satpute <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- resolved bug 738264, corrected height of U+040D in Mono
- resolved bug 729989, corrected mac
This package was debianized by Alan Baghumian <email@example.com> on
Sat, 12 May 2007 16:13:31 +0330.
It was downloaded from https://fedorahosted.org/liberation-fonts/
Upstream Author: Red Hat Inc.
Copyright: (C) 2007 Red Hat, Inc. All rights reserved.
LIBERATION is a trademark of Red Hat, Inc.
This agreement governs the use of the Software and any updates to the Software,
Browse inside fonts-liberation_1.07.2-6_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com