Thai fonts maintained by TLWG (meta package)
Shortcut for installing all Thai fonts that are collected, enhanced and
maintained by Thai Linux Working Group (TLWG).
Most modern desktop users who want to use Thai language should install this
thaifonts-scalable is a collection of Thai scalable fonts available
in free licenses. Its goal is to provide fonts that conform to
existing standards and recommendations, so that it can be a reference
So, the fonts have to be modified from their original versions as
needed, according to following references:
- Recommendation for Thai font design, from the National Font Project
- Project is renamed to "fonts-tlwg".
- More consistent directory names for LaTeX installation.
- CTAN TDS zip is now complete in a single file, with source.
- LaTeX fonts building is now self-contained, no more build-dependency on
- Supports more LaTeX escape sequences.
- More Latin glyphs in all fonts.
- Fine-tuned Latin glyphs for Loma and Umpush.
fonts-tlwg (1:0.5.0-5) unstable; urgency=low
* debian/fontconfig/89-tlwg-*-synthetic.conf: Adapt fix from upstream
for malformed fontconfig.
* Build with xz compression.
* debian/copyright: Fix duplicated Copyright fields [lintian]
-- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <email@example.com> Tue, 07 Aug 2012 20:23:52 +0700
fonts-tlwg (1:0.5.0-4) unstable; urgency=medium
* Urgency medium due to
2012-02-15 Theppitak Karoonboonyanan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* configure.in, NEWS:
=== Version 0.5
Browse inside fonts-thai-tlwg_0.5.0-5_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com