The GNU FreeFont project aims to provide a useful set of free scalable
(i.e., OpenType) fonts covering as much as possible of the ISO 10646/Unicode
UCS (Universal Character Set).
Statement of Purpose
The practical reason for putting glyphs together in a single font face is
to conveniently mix symbols and characters from diff
ttf-freefont (20100919-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release (Closes: #599151, #610849)
* Remove dependencies on x-ttcidfont-conf and reflect the change in
README.Debian as well
* debian/copyright: add Steve White as current upstream maintainer
- Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.1 (no changes needed)
- Build-Depends-Indep set to "fontforge-nox | fo
$Id: ChangeLog,v 1.257 2010/09/19 13:15:07 Stevan_White Exp $
Sinhala: Fixed one lookup table mistake, and a couple of glpyh
omissions, that Harshula pointed out.
* FreeSans.sfd, FreeSansBold.sfd, FreeSansBoldOblique.sfd, FreeSansOblique.sfd:
Sans: Applied Daniel Johnsons improvement to capital Eng to Sans, as
described in previous commits.