architecture independent files for atomix
This package contains all the files which atomix places under /usr/share,
which are not specific to any single processor architecture once the
package is build, so a single package can serve all the architectures
This package is not useful at all if atomix is not installed.
Atomix is a puzzle game in which you have to build full molecules, from simple
inorganic ones in the first levels to extremely complex organic ones in the
last levels, out of isolated atoms, which are laying around among walls and
other obstacles on the playfield.
Once you push an atom in a certain direction, it will move until it hits
something that makes it stop, which could be a wall or anothe
2006-03-11: Released version 2.14.0
* Fixed list of categories (bug #329319)
* Update and cleanup of the build system (bug #327130)
* New and updated translations:
- Albanian [Laurent Dhima]
- Belarusian [Ales Nyakhaychyk]
- Bulgarian [Alexander Shopov]
- Canadian English [Adam Weinberger]
- Chinese (Hong Kong) [Abel Cheung]
- Chinese (Taiwan) [Abel Cheung]
- Czech [Lukas
atomix (2.14.0-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Improve long title in menu (Closes: #445127). Thanks to Bill
Allombert for the text proposal.
* Fix close button in about dialog (Closes: #495714). Thanks to
Marshall Scorcio and Ubuntu for the patch. Adjusted home page URL
to a working one.
* Make sure desktop file is in the atomix package next to the Deb
2006-03-11 Guilherme de S. Pastore <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* po/ChangeLog: fixed some stuff.
Guilherme de S. Pastore <email@example.com>
Jens Finke <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This package was debianized by Guilherme de S. Pastore <email@example.com> on
Fri, 18 M
Browse inside atomix-data_2.14.0-1.1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com