simpler figure block game
FreeAlchemist is a figure block game written in Python where you have to
The three or more blocks connected with the same shape will be replaced by a
block with a different shape.
freealchemist - Simpler figure block game
FreeAlchemist is a figure block game written in Python where
you have to connect blocks.
The three blocks connected with the same shape will be
replaced by a block with a different shape.
freealchemist was written by PDak
freealchemist (0.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Switch to format 3.0 (quilt).
* debian/rules: use python2 sequence.
* debian/control: remove cdbs from Build-Depends field.
* debian/control: add debhelper (>= 7.0.50) and python (>= 2.6.6-3~) to
* debian/control: remove Build-Depends-Indep and XB-Python-Version fields.
* debian/control: a
This package was debianized by Devid Antonio Filoni <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 28 Jun 2008 15:00:28 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://dak.netsons.org/Projects/FreeAlchemist/index.htm
Copyright © 2008 Dak <email@example.com>
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under t
Browse inside freealchemist_0.5-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com