dataset for Globulation2 (glob2)
Globulation 2, in a whole, is an on-going project to create an innovative high
quality gameplay by minimizing micro-management and assigning automatically
the tasks to the units. The player just has to order the number of units
he wants for a selected task and the units will do their best to satisfy
These are the images, maps and the rest of architecture-independent dataset
for Globulation 2.
glob2 (0.9.4.4-2.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
- Patch tutorial-part4.map to adjust size of the map in order to fix
a runtime crash during the game (Closes: #595448).
- Build-depend on bspatch and sharutils, bspatch and uudecode needed.
- UUdecode patch and apply to binary
Changes in 0.9.4.4
* The scons scripts have been updated to reflect the proper version
* the scons script for creating the mac .dmg file has had the hardcoded version numbers changed to use the variables
* the YOG lobby will now show IRC users too
Changes in 0.9.4.3
* A rare bug would cause the game to crash. it has been fixed.
Changes in 0.9.4.2
* There were 2 bugs that wo
Game design, initial programming
Luc-Olivier de Charrière <NuageBleu at gmail dot com>
Stéphane Magnenat <stephane at magnenat dot net>
Bradley Arsenault <genixpro at gmail dot com> (As of August 2006)
Stéphane Magnenat <stephane at magnenat dot net> (Until August 2006)
Ahmad Sayed <ahmadsayed83 at yahoo dot com> (bidi text support)
Andrew Sayers <globu
This package was debianized by David Martínez Moreno <email@example.com> on
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:35:2
Browse inside glob2-data_0.9.4.4-2.1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com