game of space battle -- shared data
Kobo Deluxe is a third person scrolling 2D shooter. There are 50
action packed levels with smoothly increasing difficulty, and
different combinations of enemies that require different tactics
to be dealt with successfully. It's loads of classical arcade style
This package contains architecture-independent data for kobodeluxe.
kobodeluxe (0.5.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
* add patch by Iain Lane to fix compilation error with GCC-4.4
Closes: #552548; thanks to Ilya Barygin
* clean build-dependencies from versions satisfied by Etch
* rules: move the list of files to clean in debian/clean
+ trim further by using debhelper overrides
* Standards-Version: 3.8.3 (no changes)
-- Damyan Ivanov <email@example.com>
Kobo Deluxe v0.5.1
* Fixed segfault with weird audio buffer sizes.
* *Maybe* clears the screen a bit sooner... (One
could see a magnified desktop or garbage display
for a moment on some systems.)
* When there is no profile, the automatic New Player
dialog sends you on to the main menu, rather than
back to the intro.
* Added a bunch of AGW explosion sounds.
* Added new "big ship" l
This is the Debian Linux prepackaged version of Kobo Deluxe, a game of space
This package was put together by Joey Hess <firstname.lastname@example.org>, with
sources obtained from:
As of June 2008 it is maintained by Debian Games Team
GNU General Public License, version 2 or later
GNU Lesser General Public Lic
Browse inside kobodeluxe-data_0.5.1-5_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com