single player real-time strategy game with steampunk sci-fi
You have to build and maintain a steam distribution network on an alien
planet, while under attack from aliens and other hazards. The game has
three difficulty levels, an interactive tutorial, and a scoring system.
"20.000 Light Years Into Space" is written in Python using pygame.
It was rewarded with the second place in the Pyweek March 2006 Individual
lightyears - single player real-time strategy game with
Start the game in windowed mode, regardless of the
last saved state.
Start the game in fullsc
lightyears (1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version. Some of the changes are:
- Added a Peaceful mode.
- Added an in-game option to mute audio.
* Update packaging to 3.0 (quilt) and dh7 and bump Standards-Version.
* Drop python-pysco from Suggests, since upstream no longer recommends it.
* Drop most patches since they have been incorporated upstream, update the
20,000 Light-Years Into Space
This official version of Light Years continues to be managed by Jack
Whitham, but it now includes code contributions and suggestions from a
number of other people:
* Cris Grada, who drew up some new graphics for the game,
* Siegfried-A. Gevatter, who maintains the Debian package, wrote the man
page, and contributed code to make the game suitable
This package was debianized by Siegfried-Angel Gevatter Pujals
<email@example.com> on Wed, 14 Nov 20
Browse inside lightyears_1.4-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com