Educational game to teach children to use the mouse
A collection of activities based on simple objects, photographies,
numbers and letters with their sounds in different languages.
The activities make children practice on clicking, double-clicking, drag and
drop, moving and identify the mouse buttons.
From its website many packages can be downloaded to add new photos and text to
pysycache - educational software to learn to manipulate the
mouse with pleasant activities.
pysycache [-nf] [-wf] [-ns] [-ws] [-nh] [-nc] [-lang=xx_XX]
[-font=xx] [-admin] [-debug]
pysycache is an educational software for the young children
pysycache (3.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Switch to dpkg-source 3.0 (quilt) format
- bumped standards version to 3.8.4.
- removed python-dev build-dependency
- added quilt build dependency
* debian/rules: modified to use quilt
* debian/patches/console_encoding.patch (Closes: #502720, #553636)
* debian/postinst: added setgid to pysycache script (Closes: #
This package was debianized by José L. Redrejo Rodríguez <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Tue, 12 Jun 2007 16:13:22 +0000.
It was downloaded from http://www.pysycache.org/en/telechargement2.html
Upstream Author for the application and documentation: 2005, 2006, 2007 Vincent
Sounds author: Yves Jans
The application, its documentation and sounds are licensed
Browse inside pysycache_3.1-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com