programming environment and scene editor for 3D games - data files
QCake is a programming environment as well as a scene editor for 3D
games based on PLIB. QCake will support almost all PLIB functions.
This package contains the architecture independent data files.
qcake (0.7.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gerfried Fuchs ]
* Change Build-Depends from libreadline5-dev to libreadline-dev
* Version Build-Depends on spl-dev which also contains above change.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.0.
* Changed Vcs-* URLs to point to git.deb.at.
* Relicense packaging to WTFPLv2 as BSD is going to get removed from
< B.A. > Bernhard Arnberger
< P.F. > Peter Fiedschall
< H.J. > Horst Jens
< H.K. > Harald Pichler(Krippel)
< M.L. > Markus L.
< R.S. > Roland Schwarz
< K.S. > Karl Szalcsak
< C.W. > Clifford Wolf
< G.F. > Gerfried Fuchs
< D.T. > Daniel Tokarzewski
move code from splamodell to listviews < H.K.>
bugfix python callbacks
V0.1.x Grafik and Scene-Editor
V0.2.x Physik and Collision and Sky
This package was debianized by Gerfried Fuchs <email@example.com> on
Fri, 02 Nov 2007 17:23:08 +0100.
Browse inside qcake-data_0.7.2-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com