Java programming game based on battle tanks
Robocode is a Java programming game where the goal is to develop a robot
battle tank to battle against other tanks. The robot battles are running in
real-time and on-screen. The motto of Robocode is: Build the best, destroy
robocode - Java programming game based on battle tanks.
robocode is a Java programming game, where the goal is to
develop a robot battle tank to battle against other tanks.
The robot battles are running in real-time and on-screen. The
robocode (1.6.2+dfsg-3.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Use default-java JVM (Closes: #687826)
-- Simon Paillard <firstname.lastname@example.org> Wed, 26 Sep 2012 22:33:12 +0200
robocode (1.6.2+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Update debian/watch regex. Thanks to Rafal Krypa <email@example.com>.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4
* Switch to dpkg-source 3
= Bugfixes =
* Bug  Robot name was missing when replaying XML record.
* Bug  Junior Robot turnAheadRight() bug. When a JuniorRobot was calling turnAheadRight(), turnAheadLeft(), turnBackRight(), or turnBackLeft() - the following exception occurred causing the robot to be terminated: java.lang.ClassCastException: robocode.peer.pro
This package was debianized by Chris Lamb <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 16:33:32 +000
Browse inside robocode_1.6.2+dfsg-3.1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com