common files and documentation for searchandrescue
Tired of scores indicating things destroyed or lives snuffed? Try something
different -- fly a helicopter around and rescue people in distress. If you
were in trouble wouldn't you want someone to rescue you?
This package contains the documentation and architecture independent
Search and Rescue(6) Flight Simulators Search and Rescue(6)
SearchAndRescue - Air rescue flight simulator
SearchAndRescue [options] [GUI_options]
Helicopter based search and rescue flight simulator. Pilot a
variety of user editable rescue aircraft through customize‐
able missions and rescue victims in distress. Uses
searchandrescue (1.4.0-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Acknowledge NMU 1.4.0-1.1 -- thanks.
* Bump standards-version to 3.9.3.
* Fix too-large pixmap icon, override with debian/SearchAndRescue.xpm.
-- Phil Brooke <email@example.com> Mon, 11 Jun 2012 12:05:00 +0100
searchandrescue (1.4.0-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "FTBFS in sid: install: cannot stat `SearchAnd
[ Jesse Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org> ]
* Fixed configure/build issue which would prevent either new
or old graphics drawing styles from being used properly.
* Added to platforms list, new platforms provided by
* Crash sounds only play once inistead of looping.
(Patch provided by Hector)
* B-47 helicopter no longer hovers above the landing p
This package was debianized by David Kimdon <email@example.com> on
Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:16:15 -0700.
Browse inside searchandrescue-common_1.4.0-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com