music files for Wesnoth (metapackage)
This metapackage pulls in the music package for use with the latest stable
version of wesnoth.
Battle for control of villages, using variety of units which have advantages
and disadvantages in different types of terrains and against different types
of attacks. Units gain experience and advance levels, and are carried over
from one scenario to the next in a campaign.
wesnoth-1.8 (1:1.8.3-4) unstable; urgency=low
This version now finally brings the unversioned wesnoth and wesnoth-core
packages to ease upgrades. With the wesnoth package installed one will
be upgraded to the next stable branch of wesnoth when that gets released.
You can keep the wesnoth-1.8 package around at that time to continue
playing your old started campaigns.
wesnoth-1.10 (1:1.10.2-1~bpo60+1) squeeze-backports; urgency=low
* Rebuild for squeeze-backports.
-- Gerfried Fuchs <email@example.com> Wed, 25 Apr 2012 18:19:45 +0200
wesnoth-1.10 (1:1.10.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream stable release.
* Also install wesnoth-help translations into -data package, thanks to Petr
Gajdůšek for noticing (closes: #664164)
* Bump to Standar
* Legend of Wesmere:
* Fix bug #19577: some terrain was not snow covered
* Fixed unknown unit type errors in 04_Unlawful_Orders
* Fixed bug #19367: Make a message gender specific
* Under the Burning Suns:
* Fixed bug #19519: UtBS doubled Black Hand dialog
* Fixed appearance of flood on wooden boards
This package was originally debianized by Cyril Bouthors <firstname.lastname@example.org>
on Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14
Browse inside wesnoth-music_1.10.2-1~bpo60+1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com