This package contains the Son of the Black-Eye campaign for Wesnoth:
"Your father Karun Black-Eye was the greatest orcish leader that ever lived.
Now, as his son, it's up to you to thwart the selfish designs of the humans
who have broken the old agreements with the orcs and are bent upon taking your
lands. Unite the warring orcish tribes, bring together the Orcish Council and
call up the Great Horde to send the human-worms and their tree-shagger allies
to the land of the dead!"
(Expert level, 18 scenarios.)
Battle for control of villages, using variety of units which have advantages
and disadvantages in different types of terrains and against different types
of attacks. Units gain experience and advance levels, and are carried over
from one scenario to the next in a campaign.
wesnoth (1:1.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Please be aware what a new stable upstream release of wesnoth means for
your save games: You won't be able to continue playing from them. The
reasons for those are several, not limited to these two bigger points:
- Most of all, balancing changes: Units might have different
characteristics and thus fights would end differently.
wesnoth (1:1.4.4-2+lenny1) stable-security; urgency=high
* Upload to fix several severe problems:
- Compile with --disable-python because the python AI support allowed to
break out of sandbox and allowed execution of abitrary code
(CVE-2009-0367, Upstream Bug #13048). Don't install data/ais into
wesnoth-data package anymore, and remove python-dev from
* language and i18n:
* new translation: Latvian
* updated translations: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Traditional) Czech,
Danish, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian,
Japanese, Lithuanian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Slovak
* langcode change: moved gl_ES to gl
* miscellaneous and bug fixes:
* Fixed timer end warning not to play in opponents