gedit plugin for composing and compiling LaTeX documents
This plugin assist you in a number of task:
- Code Completion: if you type a prefix it shows you all matching commands
and the structure and meaning of their arguments. If possible it shows
options for the argument the cursor is in.
- Assistants: there are several assistants for frequent tasks like creating
the body of a new LaTeX file, inserting a graphics, inserting a table or a
matrix, inserting source code listings, inserting BibTeX entries.
- BibTeX Integration: an outline view is created for BibTeX files and the
LaTeX completion is aware of bibliographies included per \bibliography and
proposes their entries at the \cite command. BibTeX entries may be inserted
with the help of a dialog.
- Build System: The build system uses profiles like "PDF", "DVI" or
"PostScript". Per default the plugin uses rubber for automated document
compiling, but you may create your own profiles invoking the LaTeX command
gedit-latex-plugin (3.4.0-1) unstable; urgency=low
* new upstream version
* debian/control: bump standard version to 3.9.3
* debian/patches/: dropped patch 02 and 03 as already included in upstream
-- Andrea Gasparini <email@example.com> Thu, 29 Mar 2012 23:54:37 +0200
gedit-latex-plugin (3.3.2-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "FTBFS due to latex/latex/envi
Browse inside gedit-latex-plugin_3.4.0-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com