Head tracked mouse control
MouseTrap permits people with movements impairments to access the computer.
It uses image processing to translate the user's head movements into
mouse events (movements, clicks) which allow users to interact with
the different desktops managers and applications.
To test the new generation MouseTrap:
$ cd src/mousetrap
mouseTrap - Accessible Mouse Pointer Controller
mouseTrap is mouse pointer controller for people with move‐
ment impairments, and provides a complete access to the mouse
pointer main functions as well as interaction with other
gnome-mousetrap (0.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New git snapshot (Closes: Bug#568858).
* Switch to 3.0 (quilt) format and bz2 compression.
* debian/control: Bump Standards-Version to 3.8.4 (no change needed).
* debian/control: Now build-depend on python2.6-dev, and on python-gnome2
(>= 2.28.0-2) since gnome-mousetrap now needs python2.6. Depend on
python-opencv (>= 2.0.0-4) to get
2009-04-17 Flavio Percoco Premoli <email@example.com>
* *: The ChangeLog is auto-generated whe
This package was debianized by Samuel Thibault <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 23:21:15 +
Browse inside gnome-mousetrap_0.4-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com