Metallic theme for GTK+ 2.x (dummy package)
This package is a dummy package to ease upgrades. You can safely remove it
and keep gtk2-engines installed instead.
gtk-engines provides a central location for commonly used GTK+ engines.
It currently supplies several engines and default themes for those which have one.
1.) Crux - The engine created for the once popular theme by Eazel, Inc. Unfortunately long without maintainence it is no longer as popular or considered as useable as it once was.
2.) HC - The High Contrast engine is
Overview of Changes in 2.8.2 (since 2.8.1)
Hilights in this release include:
- Don't draw boxes around handles on gnome-panels in Mist
- Add a --disable-all option, so that it is possible to build one
engine without requiring to disable every other engine manually.
- Various changes to avoid expensive code paths in cairo
- Fix background fill for
gtk2-engines (1:2.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
-- Dafydd Harries <email@example.com> Sun, 19 Nov 2006 17:28:43 +0000
gtk2-engines (1:2.8.1-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Backport to Gtk 2.8.
- Reset libgtk2.0-dev and libgtk-directfb-2.0-dev build-deps to >=
- Remove dh_gtkmodules calls.
* Stop shipping the gtkrc for Clearlooks, g-i is using its o
2006-11-16 Thomas Wood <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Updated for 2.8.2
For all authors of a given engine pleae see engines/<Engine>/AUTHORS
This package was Debianized by Ed Boraas <email@example.com> and Josselin
Browse inside gtk2-engines-metal_2.8.2-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com