measure objects on screen with a variety of metrics
ScreenRuler will display a ruler on screen which allows you to measure the
other objects that you've there. It has the following features:
* Horizontal and vertical measurement in 6 different metrics:
pixels, centimetres, inches, picas, points, and as a percentage
of the ruler's length.
* Cusomizable colors and fonts.
* Keyboard control for precise positioning.
* Option for the ruler to stay always on top of other windows.
screenruler - a graphical ruler to measure objects on screen
ScreenRuler is a simple graphical ruler which allows you to
measure horizontal or vertically any object on screen using
different metric systems (pixels, centimetres, inches, picas,
screenruler (0.960+bzr41-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version + modifications from trunk:
- Port to GtkBuilder and replace GConf with a YAML file (Closes: #639437,
- Handle symlinks in screenruler.rb.
- Added a help window and internationalization support.
- Various bug fixes.
- Update dependencies.
Browse inside screenruler_0.960+bzr41-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com