A simple media player for the GNOME desktop (dummy package)
Totem is a simple yet featureful media player for GNOME which can read
a large number of file formats.
This dummy package installs Totem with the GStreamer backend by
_|_ __|_ _ ._ _
|_(_)|_(/_| | |
Totem is movie player for the GNOME desktop based on xine or GStreamer.
It features a playlist, a full-screen mode, seek and volume controls,
as well as complete keyboard navigation.
Apart from a movie player, it also includes a Mozilla plugin, and a
Nautilus thumbnailer and properties page.
New features and significant updates in version...
* Fix check for the soup plugin in the YouTube plugin
* Fix a warning in the GStreamer backend
* Add audio/x-speex as a supported mime-type
* Movie player:
- Fix crasher when trying to load (unsupported) audio CDs
- Fix the bug report script
- Check for required GStreamer plugins in the YouTube plugin
* GStreamer backend:
totem (2.22.2-6) stable; urgency=low
* 30_fix_youtube_plugin.patch: update patch according to recent
upstream changes. This matches the change on the server side and
makes the plugin functional again.
-- Josselin Mouette <email@example.com> Sat, 14 Nov 2009 16:46:22 +0100
totem (2.22.2-5) unstable; urgency=low
* Don’t build-depend on libbluetooth-dev on kfreebsd. Closes: #49938
============ Version 2.22.2
2008-04-24 Bastien Nocera <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* NEWS: upd
This package was debianized by Sebastien Bacher <email@example.com> on
Sat, 24 Aug 2002 15:12:51 +02
Browse inside totem_2.22.2-6_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com