GNU R coerce data to LaTeX and HTML tables
This R package provides functions returning, displaying or writing to
disk the LaTeX or HTML code associated with the supplied object of
class xtable. The package also provides functions converting an R object
to an xtable object, which can then be printed as a LaTeX or HTML table.
Notes on how this package is tested.
After building on the maintainer's computer, this package was locally installed
and the library loaded into R in order to confirm its integrity.
* Support caption at the top in the LaTeX longtable.
* Use options()$OutDec for decimal mark.
* Added html.table.attributes to set the attributed of the <TABLE> tag for HTML tables.
* Accommodated logicals by converting to characters.
* Add an extra space at end of each line for LaTeX tables.
* Fixed typographical error in documentation.
r-cran-xtable (1:1.5-6-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
[ Andreas Tille ]
* New upstream version.
* Built against R 2.11 (Closes: #581829).
* Use upstream version scheme with dash '-' which requires epoch
in changelog (Closes: #556295)
* debian/watch: Removed unneeded version mangling
* debian/get-orig-source: removed because unneeded (uscan is
Browse inside r-cran-xtable_1.5-6-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com