polymorphic plotting program
ctioga2 is a plotting program in the spirit of gnuplot. It can be
used either directly on command-line or writing command files (or a
mix of both). It produces publication-quality PDF files. It is based
on the Tioga plotting library.
ctioga2 is a full rewrite of ctioga and is meant to replace it
completely in a not-so-distant future.
CTIOGA2(1) Command-line interface for Tioga CTIOGA2(1)
ctioga2 - a command-line front-end for the Tioga plotting
ctioga2 arguments ...
ctioga2 is a command-line front-end to the wonderful Tioga
plotting library. It aims at plotting quickly both data files
and mathematical functions, with however
ctioga2 (0.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Force a rebuild with newer gem2deb
* Now conforms to standards 3.9.3
-- Vincent Fourmond <email@example.com> Sun, 24 Jun 2012 01:55:38 +0200
ctioga2 (0.2-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Do not forget the Ruby-Versions field in the binary packages
* Update the (Build)?-Depend to the newer ruby-tioga package
* fix-ugly-coding.diff: fix the ugly co
* Fix small details in the legend positioning in the 'outside' scheme
* And added tests to ensure everything now looks (almost) fine
* Fixed a few bugs with legends inside regions and gradients
-- Vincent Fourmond <firstname.lastname@example.org> Tue Feb 22 21:15:13 CET 2011
* Setting any set now resets its index
* Implemented a mechanism for tangents !
Browse inside ctioga2_0.2-4_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com