Backgrounds are used by MyPaint to define how the canvas looks.
They can be selected from the Layers->Background... menu.
You can create your own Background in this folder.
- Create (e.g. using GIMP) an image of size exactly
64*N x 64*M (in other words, 64x64, 128x128, 128x192, 256x64,
320x640, ... 640x192, ... etc).
- Create the tile graphics. This is easiest done in GIMP, by
mypaint (0.8.2-1.1) unstable; urgency=low
* Non-maintainer upload.
* Fix "Please do not hardcode python dependencies in debian/control"
applied patch by Daniel Hahler, thanks Daniel! (Closes: #575641)
-- Bastian Venthur <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 13 Aug 2010 22:01:39 +0200
mypaint (0.8.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
* Added watch file.
* Add missing dependenc
- fix regression in 0.8.1 causing temporary layers to stick
- complain about unsupported pygtk version
- fixed memory leak: layer data was never freed, eg. when opening a new image
- fixed loading of layer names
- respect layer visibility when saving to PNG
- fixed a freeze in the exception dialog
- added empty "favorites" brushgroup
- Korean translation
- some minor