tesseract-ocr language files for English text
A commercial quality OCR engine originally developed at HP between 1985
and 1995. In 1995, this engine was among the top 3 evaluated by UNLV. It
was open-sourced by HP and UNLV in 2005. This package contains the data
needed for processing images in English.
tesseract-eng (2.00-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Demoted tesseract-ocr dependency to recommends to prevent circular
dependency (closes: #562195)
* Fixed minor syntax error in description
* Added watch file
* Bumped standards to 3.8.3 (no changes required)
* Moved homepage to field
* Removed full apache-2 license from copyright file
* Changed Debian licensing to apache-2
This package was debianized by Jeffrey Ratcliffe <Jeffrey.Ratcliffe@gmail.com> on
Mon, 06 Aug 2007 21:27:22 +0200.
It was downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/tesseract-ocr/
Ray Smith (lead developer) <email@example.com>
... and several others.
Browse inside tesseract-ocr-eng_2.00-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com