Haskell interface for versioning file stores - common files
The filestore library provides an abstract interface for a versioning
file store, and modules that instantiate this interface. Currently Git,
Darcs, and Mercurial modules are provided.
This package data files used by filestore and its dependencies.
haskell-filestore (0.5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream version.
-- Clint Adams <email@example.com> Wed, 30 May 2012 20:40:30 -0400
haskell-filestore (0.4.2-1) unstable; urgency=low
* New upstream release.
* Fix some lintian warnings.
* Slight updates in debian/copyright.
* Remove patch that fix dependencies in .cabal (merged upstream).
* Fix build dependencies.
Version 0.5 released 30 Apr 2012
* Added 'limit' parameter to 'history', so that in large repositories
you don't need to generate and parse the entire log.
* Revised the git log parser, so it is faster and lazy. This is
helpful for applications where we may not need to parse the whole
history. It would be good to make similar modifications to the hg
and darcs log parsers in the future.
Browse inside libghc-filestore-data_0.5-1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2016 FileWatcher.com