Erlang/OTP applications that don't require X Window System
This package is a dummy package which will install all Erlang/OTP
applications which do not require X Window System to run.
Open Source Erlang for DEBIAN
Erlang is a programming language designed at the Ericsson Computer
Science Laboratory. Open-Source Erlang was released to help encourage
the spread of Erlang outside of Ericsson.
(From the White Paper: http://erlang.org/white_paper.html)
Erlang is characterized by the following features:
* Concurrency - Erlang has extremely li
erlang (1:14.a-dfsg-3squeeze1) stable; urgency=low
* Added patch by upstream which fixed CVE-2011-0766 (cryptographic weakness)
in Erlang SSH application (closes: #628456).
-- Sergei Golovan <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 13 Jan 2012 23:37:04 +0400
erlang (1:14.a-dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
* Fixed a few spelling errors in packages descriptions and Debian changelog
Things we hope in the next versions of this package:
* Build and package erl_jinterface. JInterface is not built
in the main package since it doesn't not depend on Java.
* Add kernel-poll support and HiPE to kfreebsd-i386 and kfreebsd-amd64
architecture (It seems to be possible).
Contributions - improvements, fixes, new features - from developers
make the Erlang 'Op
This package was debianized by Brent A. Fulgham <email@example.com> on
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 23:16:47 -
Browse inside erlang-nox_14.a-dfsg-3squeeze1_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com