java library that calculates the percentage of code accessed by tests
Library that measures test coverage by instrumenting a Java code base and
watching which lines of code are and are not executed as the test suite runs.
In addition to identifying untested code and locating bugs, Cobertura can
optimize code by flagging dead, unreachable code and can provide insights
into how an API operates in practice. It is based on jcoverage.
cobertura (18.104.22.168+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Miguel Landaeta ]
* debian/control: Fixed typo in Vcs-Git field.
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2. No changes were required.
* Add mh_clean call to clean target.
* Drop versioned dependencies since they are satisfied even in stable.
[ James Page ]
* Fix FTBFS with OpenJDK 7 (LP: #888927) (Closes: #651395):
* Fix a problem that occurs in Tomcat. When TouchCollector
initializes, it calls ProjectData.initialize() which (with
Tomcat only) eventually calls TouchCollector. However,
TouchCollector's static members have not been initialized.
Added a test that highlights this problem. (Thanks to Jack Cobb
for suggesting the fix).
* Runs on Java 5. (Fix fo
Browse inside libcobertura-java_22.214.171.124+dfsg-3_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com