commmon wrapper interface for several logging APIs
Provides a simple, component oriented interface together with wrappers for
several existing java logging systems. The user can choose at runtime which
system he want to use for logging.
libcommons-logging-java (1.1.1-9) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload.
* Drop dependencies on Java runtimes since its a library.
* Updated Standards-Version to 3.9.2: no changes needed.
* Remove Michael Koch from Uploaders. (Closes: #654059).
* Fix typo in package's description. (Closes: #633997).
* Improve Maven metadata:
- Build-Depends and Depends on libcommons-parent-java.
This package was debianized by Takashi Okamoto <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 08:15:04 +0900.
It was downloaded from http://commons.apache.org/logging/
Upstream Authors: Morgan Delagrange <email@example.com>,
Rodney Waldhoff <rwaldhoff at apache org>,
Craig McClanahan <craigmcc at apache org>,
Scott Sanders <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Browse inside libcommons-logging-java_1.1.1-9_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com