convenience library to use Java Management Extensions (JMX)
Commons Modeler from the Apache Commons project simplifies using the Java
Management Extensions (JMX). It provides the following services to
application developers who wish to make their applications manageable via JMX:
* Reads an XML-based description of the Model MBeans to be provided
for a set of managed resources.
* Provides a registry of these descriptions.
* Supplies a base Model MBean implementation class that can be used
for all management activities where the attribute accesses or
operation calls are simply reflected on to the managed object.
$Id: RELEASE-NOTES.txt 549548 2007-06-21 17:03:51Z niallp $
Commons Modeler Package
This document contains the release notes for this version of the Commons
Modeler package, and highlights changes since the previous version.
For more info
libcommons-modeler-java (2.0.1-6) unstable; urgency=low
* Team upload
* Remove Arnaud from Uploaders list.
* Download oldest version of pom.xml from trunk and add it to debian/
* Use maven-repo-helper to install the artifacts.
* Convert debian/copyright to UTF-8 encoding.
-- Torsten Werner <email@example.com> Wed, 17 Aug 2011 10:31:08 +0200
This package was debianized by Takashi Okamoto <firstname.lastname@example.org> on
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 21:09:56 +0900.
It is currently maintained by the Debian Java Maintainers
It was downloaded from <http://commons.apache.org/modeler>.
Upstream Authors: Craig McClanahan <email@example.com>,
Yoav Shapira <firstname.lastname@example.org>,
Browse inside libcommons-modeler-java_2.0.1-6_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com