Java-based testing tools and JUnit extensions
GroboUtils is a group of Java-based testing tools and JUnit extensions aimed at
increasing quality awareness and ease of introduction of testing tools into the
GroboUtils include, for example, multi-threaded tests, hierarchial unit tests,
and a code coverage tool.
libgroboutils-java (5-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.2: no changes needed.
* Switch to 3.0 (quilt) source format.
* debian/patches/06_support_others_jdk.diff: Support for OpenJDK6
-- Damien Raude-Morvan <email@example.com> Thu, 02 Jun 2011 00:26:25 +0200
libgroboutils-java (5-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release (Closes: #551812
(see changes in each sub-project for their specific changes)
v4 * Incremental release with some bug fixes and major changes to CodeCoverage.
* Added a single, fully assembled CHANGES.TXT to the release and website.
* Added the "Bugs" links on the left-side nav bar of the web site.
v3 * Upgraded Xerces to 2.4.0
* Upgraded Xalan to 2.5.1
* Upgraded log4j to 1.2.8
* Upgraded Ant to 1
Remaining TODO list (in approximate priority order):
1. Finish adding/upgrading/completing subprojects:
a. util-states (may disappear)
2. See TODOs in each sub-project
Browse inside libgroboutils-java_5-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com