library of matchers for building test expressions
Provides a library of matcher objects (also known as constraints or
predicates) allowing 'match' rules to be defined declaratively, to be
used in other frameworks. Typical scenarios include testing
frameworks, mocking libraries and UI validation rules.
libhamcrest-java (1.2-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ by sponsor Steffen Moeller ]
* Transition from eperimental (two months with no complaint) to unstable
* Removed Michael Koch from uploaders (Closes: #654068)
-- Brian Thomason <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 04 Feb 2012 14:36:14 +0100
libhamcrest-java (1.2-1) experimental; urgency=low
* New upstream release
== Version 1.3: RC3 ==
* Added FeatureMatcher
* distinguish between instanceOf() and any()
== Version 1.2: RC2 ==
* Added mismatch reporting
* Added WithSamePropertyValuesAs matcher
* Moved any() from IsAnything to IsInstanceOf. It now checks the type of the matched object
* Moved MatcherAssert from integration to core
* Tightened up generics.
* Added IsMapContainingKe
Copyright: 2000-2006, www.hamcrest.org
Copyright (c) The Regents of the University of California.
All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without
modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions
1. Redistributions of
Browse inside libhamcrest-java_1.2-2_all.deb
Results 1 - 1 of 1Search over 15 billion files
© 1997-2017 FileWatcher.com