HttpUnit emulates the relevant portions of browser behavior, including form
redirection, and allows Java test code to examine returned pages either as
text, an XML DOM, or containers of forms, tables, and links.
The upstream tarball has been modified as follows, to comply with DFSG:
* All .jar files in jars directory has been removed to comply with DFSG,
as its source is not included in this package.
* The supplied httpunit.jar has also been deleted to prevent confusion.
* The doc/tutorial/*.zip files and doc/api directories have also been deleted,
as these are regenerated during the buil
httpunit (1.7+dfsg-4) unstable; urgency=low
* Added libservlet2.4-java runtime dependency
-- Gabriele Giacone <firstname.lastname@example.org> Fri, 19 Feb 2010 22:47:48 +0100
httpunit (1.7+dfsg-3) unstable; urgency=low
[ Gabriele Giacone ]
* Added Maven support.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4. No changes neeeded.
* Changed source format to 3.0, removed dpatch dependency.
* Replaced cdbs