HttpUnit emulates the relevant portions of browser behavior, including form
redirection, and allows Java test code to examine returned pages either as
text, an XML DOM, or containers of forms, tables, and links.
The upstream tarball has been modified as follows, to comply with DFSG:
* All .jar files in jars directory has been removed to comply with DFSG,
as its source is not included in this package.
* The supplied httpunit.jar has also been deleted to prevent confusion.
* The doc/tutorial/*.zip files and doc/api directories have also been deleted,
as these are regenerated during the buil
httpunit (1.7+dfsg-9) unstable; urgency=low
[ James Page ]
* Fix FTBFS with OpenJDK7 (LP: #888940) (Closes: #651419):
- d/ant.properties: Specify source/target as 1.5 for javac and
javadoc ant tasks to ensure backwards compatibility and work
around Java 7 encoding errors.
- d/rules: Use ant.properties.
-- Miguel Landaeta <email@example.com> Thu, 08 Dec 2011 18:33:30 -043